What we are doing
- Our staff members are required to wear masks when indoors or interacting with our guests.
- We are an extension of our restaurant, bar, brewery, distillery and winery partners. We will enforce their rules on arrival and during the duration of the visit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at our registration table.
- Extra masks will be available at registration for guests who forget to bring their own.
- Guests refusing to follow safety guidelines will be removed from the event and no refund will be provided.
- We are limiting our group sizes to further help our partners serve within the state’s mandated capacity levels.
What you can do
- Provide your own mask and wear it while entering the establishments on each itinerary.
- Keep your mask on when moving through the businesses.
- Be patient and respectful of both WMBT staff and the employees of our partner stops.
- Be respectful to fellow tour participants.
- Do not participate in an event if you have been exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Do not participate in an event if you are feeling symptoms of COVID-19.
- Communicate with WMBT if you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are feeling symptoms after booking an event with us. We will work with you to establish a reschedule date or issue a credit.
Steps our transportation partners are taking
- Performing daily cleaning and disinfection with particular attention to commonly touched areas such as handrails, arm rests, and restrooms.
- General disinfectant spraying of the entire interior of buses for additional sanitization.
- Providing protective barriers for drivers on all scheduled service and contract shuttle buses.
- Limiting the number of passengers per bus when possible to one person per seat or one person every other seat. This is not a requirement but is recommended.
- Seats on buses may be blocked off and clearly marked to make sure passengers maintain proper distance, 6 feet, if possible. This is not a requirement but is recommended.
- All drivers must wear face masks and appropriate gloves when necessary.
- It is recommended but not required that all passengers wear masks and gloves, except children under the age of two or those who are medically unable to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer is placed on the coach at the entrance.
- Buses are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each trip, using state-of-the-art cleaning products.
- Installed partitions on some vehicles where possible to provide a physical barrier between drivers and passengers.
We also encourage you to visit the CDC with up-to-date information on COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html