KALAMAZOO, MI — Live music, rare beers, food vendors and more will be part of the Kalamazoo Beer Week finale party from Kalamazoo Beer Exchange.
One of the most popular craft beer bars in the Midwest will host a Kalamazoo Beer Week closing party from noon to midnight on Saturday, Jan. 17. The event will be held in a heated tent in the parking lot at 211 E. Water St.
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Tickets can be purchased at
wintercraftbeercelebration.brownpapertickets.com. For more information, call 269-532-1188.
Here is some of what to expect:
- A pair of beers from 8 Kalamazoo breweries, including Bell’s Kal-Haven Ale, Gonzo’s Face Tank Barley Wine and Rupert’s Peanut Butter Porter.
- Dark Horse Bourbon Barrel Plead the 5th Imperial Stout
- Short’s Anniversary Ale Part Deux Grapefruit Version
- Left Hand Wake Up The Dead RIS
- Anderson Valley Wild Turkey Stout
- Branden Mann & The Reprimand, Kalamazoo rock/blues, noon.
- The Corn Fed Girls, Kalamazoo folk band, 2:30 p.m.
- The Red Sea Pedestrians, Kalamazoo world music/klezmer band, 5 p.m.
- Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers, Kalamazoo and Lansing, rock/soul, 7 p.m.
- The Way Down Wanderers, Chicago-based alt-country, 10 p.m.
THE FOOD (available from noon to 9 p.m.)
Crepes by the Lakes, LLC
Big Moe’s BBQ Sauce and Catering
Papa’s Italian Sausage