One of the most popular craft beer bars in the Midwest will host a Kalamazoo Beer Week closing party from noon to midnight on Saturday, Jan. 17. The event will be held in a heated tent in the parking lot at 211 E. Water St.
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Tickets can be purchased at
wintercraftbeercelebration.brownpapertickets.com. For more information, call 269-532-1188.
Here is some of what to expect:
- A pair of beers from 8 Kalamazoo breweries, including Bell’s Kal-Haven Ale, Gonzo’s Face Tank Barley Wine and Rupert’s Peanut Butter Porter.
- Dark Horse Bourbon Barrel Plead the 5th Imperial Stout
- Short’s Anniversary Ale Part Deux Grapefruit Version
- Left Hand Wake Up The Dead RIS
- Anderson Valley Wild Turkey Stout
- Branden Mann & The Reprimand, Kalamazoo rock/blues, noon.
- The Corn Fed Girls, Kalamazoo folk band, 2:30 p.m.
- The Red Sea Pedestrians, Kalamazoo world music/klezmer band, 5 p.m.
- Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers, Kalamazoo and Lansing, rock/soul, 7 p.m.
- The Way Down Wanderers, Chicago-based alt-country, 10 p.m.
THE FOOD (available from noon to 9 p.m.)