Our goal is for every tour to be a memorable experience that our patrons cannot get anywhere else. Well our upcoming tour on June 29th is no exception. This tour will originate at the Kalamazoo Beer Exchange and include stops at the Boatyard Brewing Company, Paw Paw Brewing Company, and a bonus stop at St. Julian Winery. During the tour our patrons will enjoy the following unique experiences:
1. A special 3 course menu created by the chef of Kalamazoo Beer Exchange specifically for this tour.
2. The first time Boatyard has bee n on tap at a location outside of their tap room.
3. See the renovation of Boatyard’s historical building as they prepare for their grand opening.
4. A private tasting in Paw Paw Brewery’s new production facility.
5. A bonus walk through the famous St. Julian wine cellars where we will sample their popular hard cider Gunga-Din.
I can’t thank our partners enough for their support and creativity in putting this tour together. I am looking forward to sharing this experience with all of you! Click here to reserve your seats: https://westmichiganbeertours.com/tours/.